Thursday, March 10, 2011

Phone Call

I think she’s mad at me. Again.
Says I’ve asked too many times.
I don’t understand. I don’t understand.
I was sharper before. I’m getting stupid.
She said I called her twice this morning before 7:00am.
I don’t believe it. I don’t remember it.
Then when I told her about the bill, she said not to worry about it.
That she had taken care of it.
But I couldn’t remember what “it” was.
There’s an edge in her voice.
I know she loves me. She’s a good girl.
She says I have nothing to worry about.
My world is so small.
I wish she would be patient with me.
I miss my wife. She was the most beautiful lady in the world.
I’ll look at her picture today while I do my crosswords.


Oh my goodness!
He’s so sweet. He’s only been good to me my whole life.
He taught me to read. He taught me to drive. He's given and given.
How could I be so impatient? That repetition is driving me insane.
But he deserves only honour.
Lord help me to show him my love and more importantly
Your Love. Patience Lord, have patience with ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment