Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Heavenly Father

        I have a Father. He is so rich. He doesn’t just own land, but sky and sea as well. “The earth is the Lord’s and everything in it, the world and all who live in it.” Psalm 24:1.
         My Father is generous, oh so generous. Look what He gives:
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.” 1Peter 2:3.

         My Father loves me so much that he just wants to pour out his love and blessings on me. He has a plan for me and wants only good for me because HE IS GOOD.
God is all mercy and grace- not quick to anger, is rich in love. God is good to one and all; everything He does is suffused with grace.” Psalm 145:8-9

         Yes, I have a Father. I am not an orphan. Father loves me: He is only good. He is not like earthly dads. He is a perfect Father. He loves without reservation. He gives perfectly. I have no fear of harm. He wants only good, because He is good. 100%! I am not Fatherless.         
        
“How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!“ 1John 3:1


I have a Father... and you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment